Service and repair of your flute
My workshop assures you of first-class workmanship in the repair work.
Transverse flutes year service
From € 255,00 Euro
Every transverse flute and recorder should be serviced annually by a specialist.
the full tightness of the flaps can be restored. This improves the playability of the instrument and extends the life of the pads.
In principle, only the repairs that the customer wants are carried out, regardless of the condition of the instrument. Of course, I will check the instrument and advise you if the repair you want is sufficient to achieve full playing ability.
The following service work is performed here:
- Mechanics Check and regulate screw connections and springs
- Roughly clean instrument
- Fitting plug connections
- Replace loose and missing felts/corks
- Redo upholstery prints
- Readjust and oil the mechanics
- Check tuning cork and replace if necessary
- Check address
Transverse flute general repair
A general repair will practically bring the instrument back to new condition and is recommended approximately every 5-6 years (Depending on use).
Ready to play
Transverse flute (student instrument)
Transverse flute (professional instrument)
I use only original pads!
The cost of materials (pads, corks, felts …) are included in the price of “Standard and “Special”.
The final prices depend on the condition, age, demand (student or concert instrument) and brand of the instrument.
* Express repairs: possible by prior arrangement – surcharge of 30%.
Pick-up service: pick-up of your instrument at the front door on a date of your choice € 35.00
Set up ready to play
- Completely disassemble the instrument, roughly clean the body and keys, seal the pads, assemble the instrument, oil the axles, adjust the action, check the response.
- Required new parts (upholstery) for an additional charge – only possible if the instrument is in good condition.
General overhaul “Standard
- Completely disassemble the instrument, roughly clean the body and keys, completely reupholster the keys, replace defective felt, corks, springs and screws, mount the keys, oil the axles and adjust the action, check the response.
General overhaul “Special
- Disassemble instrument completely, clean completely, polish action, align keys and axles, replace pads, corks and felts completely, replace tuning head cork, remove all dents and dings, reassemble action, remove axle tolerance, adjust key rises and spring pressure, clean headjoint, check response.